Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hot Springs
Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hot Spring is a perfect way to go back to nature, enjoying the fresh air, taking a deep breath, and releasing your stress.
This is an easy-medium level trekking tour that is about 4-5 hours total.
Mt. Batur is the second most active volcano in Bali, located inside a gigantic crater about 700 meters tall and 1717 meters above sea level.
The sunrise tour starts with an early hotel pickup at around 2 am. You’ll arrive at Mount Batur at around 4 am, begin your ascent and reach the peak at about 6 am the perfect time for sunrise.
After trekking, you will have one-hour relaxation at Natural Hot Spring.
- 01.30 am: Pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedule for more information)
- 04.00 am: Start trekking
- 05.50 am: Reaching the peak of volcano
- 06.30 am: Sunrise time and breakfast
- 08.30 am: Finish trekking
- 09.00 am: Natural Hot Spring
- 11.00 am: Coffee testing at coffee and spices plantation
- 12.00 am: Arrive at hotel
Pick Up Time:
- 02.00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 02.00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 02.30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 03.00 AM: Ubud
Other locations will be confirmed by our staff.
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
What to Bring:
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, long pants, jacket, and good climbing or running shoes!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities
- Swimsuits and change of clothes for swimming at the hot spring
- Money for additional drink and personal shopping
- Action camera (you are welcome to bring your action cam)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport and driver service
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- One hour relaxation at Natural Hot Spring
- Coffee Luwak tasting
- Camera is not covered by our insurance policy.
- A call or text message to Contact Us at least 12 hours before your trip is strongly recommended.
- Not recommended for pregnant woman.
- Only age of 7 – 55 years old are covered by insurance.